Talentiir is proud to be partnering with an automobile giant in this highly significant stage of their growth through hiring a Growth Marketing Lead to join their team.
Our partner has plans to innovatively disrupt the automobile industry by providing data-driven solutions for connected cars. This new infrastructure is regarded as the future of mobility and will have a significant impact on drivers within the coming years.
In this new start-up digital business, they enable their people to apply the latest technologies to accelerate new product development to improve the life of drivers. Team members have the ability to start from scratch without being dependent on existing legacy systems, meanwhile, the work setting is linking the best out of both corporate and start-up environments.
This is where you come in...
A growth-obsessed marketer with a well-rounded knowledge of digital and mobile marketing channels, you understand how to create innovative cross-channel product and marketing experiences that deepen relationships with users to drive exceptional rates of growth and engagement.
You will have experience of working with agencies and will have led successful initiatives for a major brand or startup either in-house or at an agency.
What will you do:
- Define, prioritise, plan and execute all growth marketing efforts across user engagement, retention and monetisation to deliver against ambitious user growth and monetisation targets.
- Develop a clear understanding of the growth dynamics of the product. Lead a cross-functional growth team in the identification and subsequent unlocking of growth levers through a process of rapid data-driven experimentation.
- Develop compelling cross-channel strategies (email, mobile notifications, in-product) and messaging that brings to life the proposition and product experience to increase usage, adoption and monetisation.
- Partner with product, marketing and customer support to optimise the product experience and identify new ways to drive incremental value back to our users.
- Work with key agency partners to get the best from them, make them feel part of the team and hold them to the same high expectations you have of your colleagues.
- Oversee the delivery of regular analysis & reporting on the performance of our marketing activities to the business.
Who are we looking for?
- A deep empathy for users and desire to make a positive impact in their lives.
- Highly creative and analytical problem solver with experience devising and scaling multi-channel growth strategies and programmes that engage, retain and monetise users.
- An experimentalist frame of mind for innovation and willingness to fail often and fast.
- Knowledge and experience in analysis of rich digital marketing and product usage data sets and driving actionable insights.
- Proficiency with customer engagement automation platforms (e.g. Braze, Iterable) and best practices.
- Self-leader with the motivation, commitment, enthusiasm and drive to define clear goals and execute plans to deliver against them.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, diverse and collaborative environment with a unique culture (we have a start-up mentality whilst being part of a 100-year-old institution).
It will be a bonus if you possess:
- 6+ years growth marketing experience with exposure to driving mobile product usage & adoption
- That “at home” feeling in a high growth start-up environment - you already know what it feels like to move incredibly fast and keep the graphs moving up and to the right
- Experience launching new and innovative digital products & services
- Experience working with digital subscription products
- Experience working in an international environment / global organisation
What's in it for you?
All of their team members have data in their DNA and believe in ideas, not hierarchies. Their teams strive to continuously grow, embracing failures as opportunities to learn and adapt. Above all, they value diversity, and foster a curious, creative, and collaborative environment to reach a common goal. Within this space we don’t just come to work—we come to make a lasting difference.
Annual Leave - 25 days.
Pension - 4/5% from you, and 7% from the company.
Company Membership - 50% off during the 1st year.
MyBenefits - Voluntary benefits platform. MyBenefits provides employees with the opportunity to choose from a wide range of benefits to suit lifestyles.
Employee Wellbeing Programme (EWP) - This is a free service for you and your immediate family members.
Please apply or e-mail Graham Hillgren via email@example.com for an initial, exploratory chat. We will look at applications continuously and get back to you.