Talentiir is proud to be partnering with Alipes Capital as they look to expand their Tech team through hiring Software Developers.
What do Alipes Capital do?
Since 2008, the team have been on a mission to automate the financial markets. Their focus lies on making complex decisions faster than anyone else within the industry. Based in Copenhagen, they pride themselves in continuously solving challenging problems in order to swiftly navigate the currents of international financial markets.
They use advanced computer technology to read and interpret financial news/information. They cover all of the American and European markets, and have recently expanded to covering the Japanese market.
There are 3 main areas that contribute to the success of Alipes Capital:
Data - The team lives off data! Every day, large amounts of data flow into their models. With billions of ticks and millions of websites and news stories, they discover patterns and critical information that gives them an edge.
Intelligence - They train their models to consume and digest news and websites automatically while discovering patterns in data, using natural language processing and machine learning.
Latency - Microseconds matter to the team! They build everything with latency in mind - from fast CPUs and GPUs to fibre networks. Their code is continuously benchmarked and optimized in order to always be a step ahead.
What will you be doing?
Alipes Capital is looking to hire Software Developers into their team. The typical day-to-day for this position would include the following:
- Building in-house financial software in C#.
- Implement, verify and optimize financial algorithms.
- Create infrastructure to support analysis of new algorithms and execution of the existing ones.
- Improve automated monitoring of the algorithms.
- Tackling a variety of performance problems related to GC, networking and parallelization.
- You will get instant validation of your work and experience short feedback cycles, where going from inception to deployment can happen within a matter of hours. There will be no red tape to cut and no salespeople to consult.
Who are we looking for?
- Solid experience with C#.
- Working knowledge of T-SQL.
- A good understanding of algorithms and data structures, and when to apply them.
- A scientific and inquisitive mind.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with low-latency systems.
- Proficiency in languages like C, C++, Python or Matlab.
- Knowledge of SQL Server tuning and administration.
- Ph.D. or M.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent.
What's in it for you?
- Highly competitive compensation package.
- Health Insurance.
- Team building international trips.
- In-house kitchen providing lunch and daily snacks.
- Tightly knit team.
- Flat structure.
- No red tape.
Please apply or e-mail Luke Willemse via email@example.com for an initial, exploratory chat. We will look at applications continuously and get back to you.