Talentiir is proud to be partnering with an automobile giant in this highly significant stage of their growth through hiring a Partnerships Manager to join their team.
Our partner has plans to innovatively disrupt the automobile industry by providing data-driven solutions for connected cars. This new infrastructure is regarded as the future of mobility and will have a significant impact on drivers within the coming years.
In this new start-up digital business, they enable their people to apply the latest technologies to accelerate new product development to improve the life of drivers. Team members have the ability to start from scratch without being dependent on existing legacy systems, meanwhile, the work setting is linking the best out of both corporate and start-up environments.
This is where you come in...
Our partner is looking to add a Partnerships Manager to their newly built team in London. You will be the key driver and creator of new partnerships, besides working with existing partners to accelerate profitability, monetization & growth!
What will you do:
- Co-create business development plan and roadmap with partners and ensure alignment with overall company’s strategic direction
- Take the lead to define opportunities, strategize partner segments to target, structure to drive deals/ pitching end-to-end from commercial negotiation to closure, and execute partnerships
- Collaborate with product development to shape a CVP that can be delivered with partners, screen and approach partners, and negotiate partnerships
- Keep direct contact with senior executives in the company and in other large corporate institutions
- Oversee relationship management with partners, including maintaining key relationships at senior levels of large corporate institutions
- Prepare and deliver regular business reviews/project updates to senior management on progress, roadblocks, and solutions
You are confidently skilled in:
- Building partnerships for leading companies at a country scale
- Partnership development and the full lifecycle from introduction to agreement
- Designing effective presentations (including pitch decks, business reviews to
- Defining potential risk points and advising clients on terms of business
- Covering strategic partnerships, initiatives to monetize the platform (e.g. sponsorship), marketing partnerships & new business ideas with partners
- Understanding B2B business requirements in e-commerce
Your co-workers say that you are:
- Excellent communicator
- Showing proactivity to seek new partnership opportunities
- The Master of managing the full sales cycle
- Taking great care of your customers
What's in it for you?
Their whole team has data in their DNA and believes in ideas, not hierarchies. Their teams strive to continuously grow, embracing failures as opportunities to learn and adapt. Above all, they value diversity and foster a curious, creative, and collaborative environment to reach a common goal. Within this space they don’t just come to work—they come to make a lasting difference.
Besides that, here are some other benefits that are coming your way:
- Well-funded organization redefining its future through this exciting new project
- Trust in and ownership of your work from day one
- Significant long-term opportunities to grow your career within the organization
Please submit your application. If you have any additional questions or would like to arrange an initial chat regarding the role, you are welcome to reach out to our Recruiter Maija Jekabsone via firstname.lastname@example.org.