Talentiir is proud to be working with SimCorp as they are building their Digital Transformation team. They are a Danish company providing software and services to financial institutions.
SimCorp develops the world's leading investment management solutions providing critical infrastructure for the investment of incomprehensible sums each day, year-round. This is no easy task, but it is important – not least for all the hard-working people around the world relying on pension funds to invest their money wisely. If you will, investments are what transform our increasingly complex world.
As a global leader in our space, we are on a mission to transform from a traditional enterprise software company into a technology-enabled services business, while sustaining our track record of double-digit highly profitable growth.
To further support, enable and drive this transformation we are seeking an experienced and ambitious leader to head our Architecture Function and drive innovation in how our customers use our services.
You will be responsible for transforming our existing technical architectures, across offerings, to become optimized for cloud operations and we will look to you to articulate and evolve our strategy.
Our cloud technology transformation and modernization of tooling and pipelines is a journey that requires commitment and alignment throughout the organization. Hence, you hold high standards when it comes to stakeholder engagement, and you are an equally strong team player in the collaboration within peers.
Furthermore, we want you to secure a healthy balance between technology and business-focused investments to ensure both short- and long-term sustainability of the SimCorp Platform whilst ensuring SimCorp’s Global Architectural runway is defined and embedded in offer strategies.
As a people leader you will be responsible for attracting, retaining, and developing talent reflecting our culture of growth mindset.
You will lead a team of experienced and high performing professionals where the emphasis will be on collaboration and breaking through silos.
- Successful leadership of the architectural area, measured in stakeholder management, architectural alignment, technical fitness for functional and operational requirements, balancing technical debt, and following a path to an agreed target architecture
- Ownership of frameworks, operational platform and CI/CD pipelines. This includes offer strategies and outcome-based roadmaps
- Ensure transparency and buy-in from other parts of SimCorp on our technical direction (e.g. Client Services, Strategy office, Market units, etc)
- Make investments in tech/arch transparent and make decisions generating tech debt transparent and "track to closure"
- Guide and empower architect managers, architects, and cross-organizational discovery teams to explore new ideas for architecture and operational efficiency and successfully launch the best ones.
- Lead and mentor the architectural leadership team, ensuring transparency and aligned contributions to all goals.
- 15+ years of experience in a strategic role in architecture domain ideally within Software-as-a-Service environment
- Extensive experience in leading transformation projects that drives innovation and growth strategy
- Agile mindset and ability to work in fast changing environment
- Proven ability to work across functions to deliver innovative offerings to our clients
- Experience in a role delivering cloud solutions
- Strong people leadership, communication, and execution skills; a strong voice to drive transformational change across organizational boundaries.
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are almost 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view and together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Location – Europe
SimCorp has offices in nine different countries in Europe: Denmark, Sweden, Austria, Germany, Spain, France, Italy, Poland and United Kingdom. You can work from any of these countries but will be expected to travel to Copenhagen, Denmark regularly.
Interested in this opportunity?
Please apply or e-mail Christian Payne via firstname.lastname@example.org for an initial, exploratory chat. We will look at applications continuously and get back to you