Talentiir is proud to be partnering with an automobile giant in this highly significant stage of their growth through hiring a Content Marketing Manager to join their team.
Our partner has plans to disrupt the automobile industry by providing data-driven solutions for connected cars. This new infrastructure is regarded as the future of mobility and will have a significant impact on drivers within the coming years.
In this new start-up digital business, they enable their people to apply the latest technologies to accelerate new product development to improve the life of drivers. Team members can start from scratch without being dependent on existing legacy systems, meanwhile, the work setting is linking the best out of both corporate and start-up environments.
This is where you come in...
Our partner is looking to add a Content Marketing Manager to their rapidly growing team in London. You will be responsible for executing the content strategy through digital channels, expanding and enhancing their customer activation approach. Working closely with the Marketing Lead, you will lead the content creation, review and publication process to support the company’s customer acquisition and market development strategies.
What will you be doing?
- Be the overall Content Marketing ‘Captain’ by building relationships with influential players in the industry and be an evangelist for our distinctive product offering
- Execution of company marketing strategy in digital channels
- Lead the team in defining and managing strategic goals and deliverables for our digital channels and track implementation success which includes the creation of content to drive awareness and traffic. Share content throughout the industry and via social media channels
- Create content in the form of white papers, fact sheets, case studies, webinars, online and offline presentations, tradeshows, blog posts, paid advertising in industry magazines, etc.
- Create and review overall style guides, branding and identity
- Define and track KPIs to ensure continuous improvement and effectiveness of digital program
Who are we looking for?
- Experience in content creation and digital marketing for a hardware or software brand; 4+ years' experience in a leadership role driving large scale digital media strategy with a focus on content
- Experience in managing agency relationships and in planning and buying of display media, building campaigns, implementing bidding strategies
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills and should thrive in high expectation scenario with many stakeholders
- Exceptional communicator who inspires the team and can engage CxO level audience on relevant topics in a time efficient manner
What’s it in it for you?
All of their team members have data in their DNA and believe in ideas, not hierarchies. Their teams strive to continuously grow, embracing failures as opportunities to learn and adapt. Above all, they value diversity, and foster a curious, creative, and collaborative environment to reach a common goal. Within this space we don’t just come to work—we come to make a lasting difference.
- Established brand redefining their future through this exciting venture
- Trust in and ownership of your work from day one
- Significant opportunities to grow your career long term within the organisation
Please apply or e-mail Graham Hillgren via email@example.com for an initial, exploratory chat. We will look at applications continuously and get back to you.