Talentiir is proud to be partnering with an automobile giant in this highly significant stage of their growth by hiring a Financial Analyst (with a focus on Commercial activity) to join their team.
Our partner has plans to innovatively disrupt the automobile industry by providing data-driven solutions for connected cars. This new infrastructure is regarded as the future of mobility and will have a significant positive impact on drivers within the coming years.
In this new start-up digital business, they enable their people to apply the latest technologies to accelerate new product development to improve the life of drivers. Team members have the ability to start from scratch without being dependent on existing legacy systems, meanwhile, the work setting is nurturing the best out of both corporate and start-up environments.
This is where you come in...
Our partner is looking to add a Financial Analyst to their newly built key team in London. You will be responsible for providing an overview and analysis of commercial activity. If partnering with multiple stakeholders to provide timely analysis, insightful guidance and financial leadership sounds like a job for you, keep on reading!
What will you do:
- Provide timely and insightful reporting of metrics and results within the commercial field
- Support financial review processes including monthly financial, quarterly and annual business reviews, planning, forecasting, and ad hoc analytics
- Drive continual standardization and streamlining of planning and forecasting processes
- Develop tools to drive a better understanding of the team’s performance and metric trends
- Work with data source providers to ensure that data is accurate, automated, and timely available
- Collect, analyze, and manage quantitative data and create meaningful analyses to lead to business improvement and cost reductions
- Build financial models, present analyses and recommendations to senior leadership
- Drive the automation of reporting and analytics
You are confidently skilled in:
- Translating large amounts of data into useful information and actionable conclusions
- Building financial models for business forecasting and variance analysis
- Using techniques like cost-benefit analysis for feature prioritization
- Understanding B2C commercial specifics
- Technical Excel usage and working with financial systems such as Oracle, Cognos, SQL, data mining, and business intelligence tools
Your co-workers say that you are:
- Strong communicator with the ability to present complex messages and trade-offs
- A compelling story-teller
- Up to date with current trends, best practices, and new technologies
- Deeply knowledgeable about digital domains/products/journeys
- Passionate about challenging the status quo, finding new solutions, and driving out-of-the-box ideas
- A non-hierarchy believer
- Empowering others to fall, learn and grow
- Not afraid to "roll up the sleeves" and take on a challenge
- Seeking and inspiring others to get outside their comfort zone to learn
What's in it for you?
Their whole team has data in their DNA and believes in ideas, not hierarchies. Their teams strive to continuously grow, embracing failures as opportunities to learn and adapt. Above all, they value diversity and foster a curious, creative, and collaborative environment to reach a common goal. Within this space they don’t just come to work—they come to make a lasting difference.
Besides that, here are some other benefits that are coming your way:
- Well-funded organization redefining its future through this exciting new project
- Trust in and ownership of your work from day one
- Significant long-term opportunities to grow your career within the organization
Please submit your application. If you have any additional questions or would like to arrange an initial chat regarding the role, you are welcome to reach out to our Recruiter Maija Jekabsone via email@example.com.