Talentiir is proud to be partnering with an automobile giant in this highly significant stage of their growth hiring a Technical Business Analyst.
Our partner has plans to innovatively disrupt the automobile industry by providing data-driven solutions for connected cars. This new infrastructure is regarded to be the future of mobility, and will have a significant impact on drivers within the coming years.
In this new start-up digital business, they enable their people to apply the latest technologies to accelerate new product development to improve the life of drivers. Team members have the ability to start from scratch without being dependant on existing legacy systems
What will you be doing?
- Collaborate with a Product Owner to shape the end-to-end product strategy and determine business value
- Elicit requirements to accomplish team goals
- Utilise market and industry knowledge to translate user needs into user stories and acceptance criteria for their team. Maintain a backlog 3 to 4 sprints ahead of the team
- Serve as the day to day contact for the team on clarification of requirements and drive user stories
- Exercise strong decision making mandate across the team as a proxy to the product owner
- Stay in sync with the product owners on priorities and day to day decision making
- Support the product owners in collaborating with other teams and leadership to ensure team strategy aligns with overall product vision
- Define, implement and track performance metrics once solution enters production
- Prep and support the team on product demos
Who are we looking for?
- Deep knowledge of digital domains/products/journeys
- Can quickly learn industry trends / domains and end user demands from pain points
- Stays up to date with current trends, best practices and new technologies
- Experience with B2C digital products
- Experience using techniques like cost-benefit analysis for feature prioritisation
- Experienced in facilitating agile ceremonies, managing a backlog/release plan, tracking team level metrics, removing blockers (burndown chart, release burn up, etc.)
- Some experience leading / working with teams in an agile setting as an analyst
What's in it for you?
All of their team members have data in their DNA and believe in ideas, not hierarchies. Their teams strive to continuously grow, embracing failures as opportunities to learn and adapt. Above all, they value diversity, and foster a curious, creative, and collaborative environment to reach a common goal. Within this space we don’t just come to work—we come to make a lasting difference.
Annual Leave - 25 days.
Pension - 4/5% from you, and 7% from the company.
Company Membership - 50% off during the 1st year.
MyBenefits - Voluntary benefits platform. MyBenefits provides employees with the opportunity to choose from a wide range of benefits to suit lifestyles.
Employee Wellbeing Programme (EWP) - This is a free service for you and your immediate family members.
Please apply or e-mail Graham Hillgren via email@example.com for an initial, exploratory chat. We will look at applications continuously and get back to you.