Talentiir is proud to be partnering with an automobile giant in this highly significant stage of their growth through hiring a Scrum Master to join their team.
Our partner has plans to innovatively disrupt the automobile industry by providing data-driven solutions for connected cars. This new infrastructure is regarded as the future of mobility and will have a significant impact on drivers within the coming years.
In this new start-up digital business, they enable their people to apply the latest technologies to accelerate new product development to improve the life of drivers. Team members have the ability to start from scratch without being dependent on existing legacy systems, meanwhile, the work setting is linking the best out of both corporate and start-up environments.
This is where you come in...
Our partner is looking to add a Scrum Master to their newly built team in London. You will be encouraging, empowering, and coaching on the Agile project management methodologies and will get to shape Agile the ecosystem right from the beginning!
What will you do:
- Build and coach multiple high-performing Agile development teams
- Strengthen the team's understanding of Agile (f.ex. Scrum) concepts and principles
- Teach, mentor and improve Agile practices across the organization (including senior leadership)
- Bring transparency to the organization about development and grow trust
- Health monitor the collective team by checking that the commitments, pace, and quality are all on track
- Empower leadership teams in building, growing, and sustaining a thriving Agile team
- Identify trade-offs between short- and long-term benefits to drive the shared vision between the teams
- Foster a continuous learning environment, helping teams to inspect and adapt
You are confidently skilled in:
- Coaching and implementing Agile methodologies
- Leading (and ideally transforming) design organizations within IT or "tech-first" organizations
- Acting as a Scrum Master in a fast-paced, evolving tech environments
- Delivering large-scale software and/or Agile transformation at scale in large enterprise organizations
Your co-workers say that you are:
- A passionate problem solver who succeeds in ambiguous situations
- An active coach and mentor with goals to grow and maximize the team's potential
- A strong communicator with the ability to communicate and teach new concepts
- A tireless advocate for the best possible solution
- A non-hierarchy believer, promoting a culture of collaboration, transparency, and trust
- Self-aware of cognitive biases and their impact on decision-making
- Focused on building high-performing teams, and developing team members and outcomes that matter to customers.
What's in it for you?
Their whole team has data in their DNA and believes in ideas, not hierarchies. Their teams strive to continuously grow, embracing failures as opportunities to learn and adapt. Above all, they value diversity and foster a curious, creative, and collaborative environment to reach a common goal. Within this space they don’t just come to work—they come to make a lasting difference.
Besides that, here are some other benefits that are coming your way:
- Well-funded organization redefining its future through this exciting new project
- Trust in and ownership of your work from day one
- Significant long-term opportunities to grow your career within the organization
Please submit your application. If you have any additional questions or would like to arrange an initial chat regarding the role, you are welcome to reach out to our Recruiter Maija Jekabsone via email@example.com.