Talentiir is proud to be partnering with an automobile giant in this highly significant stage of their growth through hiring UX/UI Designers.
Our partner has plans to innovatively disrupt the automobile industry by providing data-driven solutions for connected cars. This new infrastructure is regarded to be the future of mobility, and will have a significant impact on drivers within the coming years.
In this new start-up digital business, they enable their people to apply the latest technologies to accelerate new product development to improve the life of drivers. Team members have the ability to start from scratch without being dependant on existing legacy systems.
What will you be doing?
Our partner is looking to add UX/UI Designers to their team, where you will be working on a variety of design concepts.
- Advocates for user-centered design solutions
- Conducts user research to discover insights, define user personas, and map user journeys
- Creates distinctive, branded digital experiences that are desirable and consistent across multiple platforms, devices and channels
- Develops new product concepts, storyboards, detailed interaction designs and screen flows, and prototypes to clearly articulate solutions
- Creates compelling visual designs that align to company and product brand standards
- Conducts concept and usability testing to iteratively validate and improve design solutions
- Actively collaborates as part of an agile team to ensure designs are feasible and implemented accurately
- Tracks user experience metrics and reports on the success of UX improvements, including analytics
Who are we looking for?
- Hands-on experience designing consumer applications for desktop, web, and mobile
- Proven experience working in design teams in an Agile product development setting
- Experience planning and conducting user research at various stages of the design process
- Strong communication skills with ability to articulate the value of a design choice to users and non-designer stakeholders
- Creative problem solving and analytical thinking
- Able to produce high quality creative solutions in a fast-paced environment
- Combined skills in 2 of 3 of the following: User Research, Interaction Design, Visual Design
What's in it for you?
All of their team members have data in their DNA and believe in ideas, not hierarchies. Their teams strive to continuously grow, embracing failures as opportunities to learn and adapt. Above all, they value diversity, and foster a curious, creative, and collaborative environment to reach a common goal. Within this space we don’t just come to work—we come to make a lasting difference.
- Established brand redefining their future through this exciting venture
- Trust in and ownership of your work from day one
- Significant opportunities to grow your career long term within the organisation
Please apply or e-mail Luke Willemse via email@example.com for an initial, exploratory chat. We will look at applications continuously and get back to you.