Talentiir is proud to be working with ECCO as they are building their Digital Transformation team, They are a Danish footware company with offices located in Denmark and all over the world .
Who is ECCO:
Shoes has always been an integral part of ones fashion and aesthetic. Everyone wants a pair of shoes that is comfortable, fashionable, functional, and of high-quality. ECCO is all about that.
ECCO is a global leader in innovative comfort footwear for men, women, and kids. A family owned company with 60 nationalities across the globe, ECCO's vision is to be the leading premium brand for shoes and leather goods. Every product designed and created in ECCO is defined by their core values: Care, Passion, Excellence and Heritage.
Ecco is now looking a Senior Cloud Engineers to join their Digital and Commerce team in Copenhagen, Denmark.
A day in the life:
You will be joining the digital transformation team with the aim to create solutions that delight the users and deliver a seamless experience. ECCO is leaving behind its monolithic commerce platforms and moving to a MACH architecture to capitalise on composable commerce. You will ensure application code and services can be built, tested and deployed rapidly, reliably and securely by Software Engineers.
- Design, configure, maintain and support resilient, scalable and secure cloud infrastructure that meets performance requirements
- Ensure that all cloud resources can be provisioned through infrastructure as code
- Configure performance and security monitoring to create dashboards and alerts based on SLIs/SLOs
- Design, develop, maintain and support CI/CD pipelines
- Enable applications and services to consistently meet all non-functional requirements
- Ensure applications and services are monitored effectively for performance and security
- Good understanding of DevOps principles
- Expertise in a wide-range of Azure PaaS and Serverless technologies
- Expertise in Terraform with experience or willingness to work with Terragrunt
- Experience with containerized applications
- Experience with GitHub Actions to build CI/CD pipelines
Nice to haves
- Familiarity and interest in Kubernetes
- Familiarity with Observability tooling such as Azure Monitor, Splunk, Datadog, etc.
- Familiarity with SCA and SAST tooling such as GitHub Advanced Security, Snyk, SonarQube, etc.
- Familiarity with Container Image Scanning tools such as Trivy, Clair, Anchore, etc.
- Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
- Reporting to: Paul Harris, Global Development Director for Digital
- Team: Digital
- Work environment: Hybrid
What we offer:
- Pension scheme + Health insurance
- Competitive compensation based on qualifications
- Relocation support for candidates outside of Denmark
Please apply or e-mail Bhani Jalkrish via email@example.com for an initial, exploratory chat. We will look at applications continuously and get back to you.